Cape & Plymouth Business’ 40 Under 40 Awards spotlight the region’s top young business leaders who excel in their industry and show dynamic leadership. This program honors distinguished businesspeople under the age of 40 who have made a mark in our region at an extraordinarily young age. These top young business leaders excel in their industry and show dynamic leadership characteristics. The winners have started companies, found success at a young age at established businesses and made nonprofits stronger.
The 2013 class is exceptional in many ways, showing the diversity of paths to success in our region. Working in conjunction with the Cape Cod Young Professionals and South Shore Young Professionals, hundreds of nominees have been culled down to the 40 individuals who best exemplified an entrepreneurial spirit, commitment to community service and potential to positively contribute to the future of our region.
Cape & Plymouth Business is proud to announce the 2013 40 Under 40 Awards honorees:
- Erin Atwood, Provincetown Business Guild
- Melinda Baker, Cape Cod Broadcasting
- Anthony Baroni, Stonewood Products
- Erik Bevans, Quahog Republic
- Justin Blair, The Monomoy Group
- Andrew Burke, Long Pond Physical Therapy
- Chris Cheever, Cape Medical Supply Inc.
- Josiah Cole, COLEwebdev
- Lindsay J. Cole, Cape Associates Inc.
- Laurie Curtis, 1620 Associates
- Christian Davenport, The Davenport Companies; Marius Dehelean, TD Bank N.A.
- Anna Delude, Epoch Senior Living
- Stephanie Ellis, Wild Care; Katie Falkowski, CrossFit Hyannis
- Jason Feitelberg, Sterling Resources Ltd.
- Jay Frazier, Platinum Auto Services Inc.
- Casey Gallant, Gallant Jewelers
- Mairead Graf, Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank
- Tom Hughes, Quahog Republic
- Brent Jansen, Barnstable High School
- Ben LaMora, Lineal Inc.
- Matt Logan, TDL Electrical Contractors
- John Mahoney, Emerald City
- Cindi Maule, Housing Assistance Corporation
- Katie Mueller, HopeHealth
- Chris OBrien, Chris OBrien Design
- Andrea Ponte, Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank
- Sharon Powell, Town of Chatham
- James Quatramoni, Hull High School
- Frank Ricci, Raffael’s
- Gil Ricci, Nauset Disposal
- David Robinson, Rogers & Gray Insurance Agency
- Abigail Our Rose, Robert B. Our Co. Inc.
- Melissa Sanderson, Cape Cod Commercial Hook Fishermen’s Association
- Nikki Tierney, A Healthy Balance
- Matt Van Gelder, Dennis Cycle Center
- Kendra Wallin, The Executive Suite
- Patrick Wendell, Wendell Marketing
- Josh Wile, Agway of Cape Cod
The honorees will be celebrated at a special event on June 19, 2013, from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa in Hyannis. The Master of Ceremonies will be Howie Carr, a columnist for the Boston Herald and the author of two New York Times best sellers, The Brothers Bulger and Hitman. His new book Rifleman, the untold story of Whitey Bulger’s partner Stephen Flemmi, is scheduled for release in May. This annual event brings together the current class with colleagues, clients, family and friends. Come help us celebrate their achievements and recognize the top young talent in our area.
Sponsors to date of the Cape & Plymouth Business 2013 40 Under 40 Awards event include The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod, Comcast Business Class, Cape Cod Broadcasting, CapeBusiness.com, Ryan Family Amusements, V-One Vodka, Narragansett Brewing, Joseph Carr Winery, Cape Cod Young Professionals and South Shore Young Professionals.
To learn more and to register for this event, go to www.capeplymouthbusiness.com